Love him or hate him but please feel free to laugh at him if it tickles your funny bones – here are twenty of his jokes with source and credits – I don’t want to kill anyone with an overdose of laughter.
1. What happens when you take a joke too far?
The 45th President of the United States of America – http://laffgaff.com/
2. What is Donald Trump’s favorite nation? Discrimination. -http://laffgaff.com/
3. “The good news is, President Obama was born in America. The bad news is, so was Donald Trump.” —Jay Leno
4. Donald Trump accused Huma Abedin of sharing state secrets with her husband. I think Trump clearly lacks a sense of Huma.— Michael R. Burch
5. Trump is a little tone-deaf to the average American. He unveiled his slogan this week: “Are you better off than you were four wives ago?”
6. Thanks to Donald Trump, the Religious Right now supports the Irreligious Wrong.―Michael R. Burch
7. Now that Donald Trump has been elected President, there’ll be hell toupée. – http://laffgaff.com/
8. When Trump is elected we will all have toupée the price.―Ryan Bourassa
9. Donald Trump has a great campaign slogan: “A complex world demands complex hair.” —David Letterman
10. How is Donald Trump going to create middle-class jobs? By paying them to cheer for him during campaign events. —Unknown
11. My friend said to me, “I hear the FBI have foiled a terrorist plot to kill Donald trump.”
“What, a suicide bomber?” I asked.
“No, a surface to hair missile.” – http://laffgaff.com/
12. Donald Trump showed his birth certificate to reporters. Who cares about his birth certificate? I want to know if that thing on his head has had its vaccinations.—Craig Ferguson
13. Donald Trump is going to be the next president, but the real winner is Melania Trump.
Now she can call herself the First Lady instead of the Third Wife – http://laffgaff.com/
14. Republican hopeful Rick Perry this week compared Donald Trump to cancer. Which really isn’t fair, because sometimes you can get rid of cancer? —Seth Meyers
15. What do Donald Trump and the iPhone 7 have in common?
They both think de-porting is the answer when there’s no more Jobs. – http://laffgaff.com/
16. If Trump does become president, I hope he puts a wig on his plane and calls it Hair Force One. —Jimmy Kimmel
17. Donald Trump is attacking President Obama’s background. And I said, “Wait a minute, Trump also is from a mixed background. He’s half jack and half ass.”—David Letterman
18. Donald Trump getting elected President has already had a positive effect on the economy. Sales of alcohol have never been higher. – http://laffgaff.com/
19. Donald Trump labeled Hillary Clinton “disgusting” for taking a bathroom break during the recent Democrat debate. Trump himself never has to go to the bathroom, as the crap just comes straight out of his mouth. – http://laffgaff.com/
20. Donald Trump just announced the first immigrants to be deported: Lady Liberty, a French import, along with her huddled masses yearning to be free.―Michael R. Burch