Trump Jokes – Part III

Laughter is indeed the best medicine – continuing the trend we have come up with Part III on Trump Jokes – do take a pause if you get stomach cramps – Enjoy!

Trump Jokes – Part III

As we have mentioned from the very first part on Trump Jokes, this is a compilation of all Trump jokes – jokes from various sources.

This work is our attempt to provide you, our valued readers, some of the funniest Trump Jokes you may have missed along the way – you are sure to find many in our Trump Jokes Series and even if you are a staunch Trump supporter it may bring a smile to your face.

However, all the jokes are not ON him but FROM him, as well.

Again, although the best medicine, an overdose of laughter, or any medicine for that matter, can do you some harm.

So, only 15 jokes this time guys in the interest of your safety!

1. “Trump had medical deferment..… he had inter-rectum cranial inversion — which means his head is up his ass.” – Jay Leno

2. These are clearly the end times, and now we know why the prophets spoke of the Trump of Doom. — Michael R. Burch

3. Donald Trump boasts he has ‘one of the great memories of all time’ — but can’t remember the last time he apologized (THE WEEK)

4. According to Donald Trump, a bush in the hand is worth two unmolested birds – Michael R. Burch (don’t miss the pun on “bush”)

5. “He’s best described not in political terms but in developmental terms.
He’s a toddler. I’d say ‘infant’ but infants are pre-verbal, and he has a few words, most of them monosyllabic.” — Frank Bruni (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/opinion/stop-indulging-trump.html?_r=1)

6. “Don’t worry about the baby, I love babies” Trump said about a crying baby in one of his rallies; later when the baby got going again, he said “I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. That’s all right. Don’t worry. I, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s OK. People don’t understand. That’s OK.” – Donald Trump

7. Bill Clinton tried to keep his affairs private. Donald Trump makes his privates an international affair.―Michael R. Burch

8. “This guy has an ego. When Trump bangs a supermodel, he closes his eyes and imagines he’s jerking off.”–Seth McFarlane

9. “Here’s the thing about Donald Trump: he never apologizes; he’s never wrong no matter what crazy thing he says. He’s the white Kanye.”―Bill Maher

10. Donald Trump has done more than anyone to promote equality…He’s equally hated by blacks and Hispanics – (http://laffgaff.com/donald-trump-jokes/)

11. In a recent survey, 70% of Americans responded that Donald Trump being elected has made them nervous. The other 30% said it will make them Canadians – (http://laffgaff.com/donald-trump-jokes/)

12. “Poor Melania, I’ve been thinking about her a lot today. She had it made. Except for the part where Donald Trump climbed on top of her between four and seven times a month, she had it made.” – Jimmy Kimmel

13. After a veteran gave Trump his Purple Heart at a rally in Virginia, he had the audacity to ask whether it was real or a copy and proceeded to proclaim that “I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier.” – Frank Islam (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-islam/donald-trump-baby-bully-and_b_11615520.html)

14. “Donald Trump, without a doubt, you’re a New York landmark. Which means it will only be a matter of time before you bulldoze yourself and put up some gaudy, tacky monstrosity, and put your name on it.”—Larry King

15. “There is a lunatic in North Korea trying to get a nuclear weapon and a lunatic trying to get ahold of nuclear weapons in America.” – Marco Rubio

By the way, if you want more of him check below:

Humor at it’s Best – A Comprehensive Compilation of Trump Jokes (Part I)

Humor at it’s Best – A Comprehensive Compilation of Trump Jokes (Part II)

Leave your vote

1 point
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 1

Upvotes: 1

Upvotes percentage: 100.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *